I have a fantastic opportunity with a client based in Hull for a Recruitment assistant in Hull.
This role is a contract assignment Monday to Friday full time 25 hours per week
Pay rate from £8.50 per hour
Recruitment Assistant – Job Purpose
You will provide a comprehensive and high quality end to end recruitment and resourcing service to all users.
• To resource and redeployment processes, for both internal and external clients
• Sourcing CV’s and collating applications
• Reviewing CV’s and screening against role requirements
• Calling all candidates and conducting telephone interviews
• Arranging and co-ordinating interview and assessment centres
• Ensure all administrative processes are adhered to
• Coordinating start dates with clients and liaising with offered candidates
Role will include the following:,
Placing of adverts and associated documents onto an applicant tracking system,
Keeping organised records of a large number of recruitment campaigns,
Liaising with hiring manager on their requirements surrounding recruitment advertising,
Production of offer letters and contracts of employment,
Candidates will need to be highly organised and have experience of handling multiple recruitment campaigns
Recruitment Assistant – Key skills:
You will need to have a background in working in a recruitment administration.